Lexar Announces New SL200 Portable SSD
San Jose, USA, June 25, 2020 – Lexar, a leading global brand of flash memory solutions, today announced the new Lexar® SL200 Portable SSD.
- SSD-level performance – with speeds up to 550MB/s read and 400MB/s write1
- Sleek, slimline styling with a premium finish
- Durable, portable design—resists harsh temperatures and vibration2
- Includes an advanced security solution with 256-bit AES encryption
- Features a USB Type-C port. Includes a USB Type-C to USB Type-C and USB Type-C to standard USB Type-A cable
- Three-year limited warranty
The family line of SSD products continues to expand and grow stronger with this latest addition to the SSD portfolio. This portable drive lets you take your data on-the-go, so you're covered in the field or the office. To keep your data secure, it's drop-, shock-, vibration-resistant, and features an advanced security solution with 256-bit AES encryption. The sleek SL200 has a premium finish available in 512GB and 1TB of storage space. It also displays more than adequate transfer speeds of up to 550 MB/s and a write speed of up to 400 MB/s1. It's easy to connect to your system using the included USB Type-C to USB Type-C or USB Type-C to Type-A cable, and it's ready to use.
All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than
1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability. For more information
Related Web URL: https://www.lexar.com/
comments powered by Disqus