News

ASUS ROG GeForce RTX 4090 MATRIX review @ Guru3D

Published: | Posted By:

As a person I am not against ASUS ROG products but, when it comes to the operation of Hardware Asylum and my associated media outlets, I find it difficult to recommend ASUS ROG products due to the company not sending me any ASUS ROG products to review.

Of course, the funny story there is that I have some ASUS ROG products in the lab that I needed to purchase on my own, normally these make for the best reviews but, after doing Enthusiast PC Hardware reviews for over 20 years it just seems stupid that I would have to resort to doing that.  #allthingsconsidered

However, as we get back to our normally scheduled news postings, we have a review from the ultra elitest Guru3D featuring the ASUS ROG RTX 4090.  Seems like a pretty good card.

Today, we delve into ASUS's latest offering for the enthusiast segment. This release is limited to a select few. Introducing the liquid-cooled ROG Matrix Platinum GeForce RTX 4090 - a combination of visual appeal and optimal thermal performance.

Ohhhhh, thermal performance!!!  The card is fricken watercooled, it is going to cool well even if the cooler is total junk.  AND, if it doesn't you likely did something wrong.

Related Web URL: https://www.guru3d.com/review/asus-rog-geforce-rtx...