After careful consideration I have decided to transfer all hardware review activities to a new domain.  I purchased Hardwareasylum.com in 2012 and have been working hard to build a new and improved Ninjalane on that domain.  If you are reading this you have reached one of the archived articles, news, projects and/or reviews that were left behind during the site migration. 

Please update your bookmarks and be sure to visit the new and improved Ninjalane at Hardwareasylum.com

• articles
  • events
  • AVN Adult Entertainment Expo 2009 Coverage (NSFW)
  • AVN Adult Entertainment Expo 2009 Coverage (NSFW)

Author:
    Published:

AVN Misc things

We had no real agenda at the AEE but to walk around and see what cool things we could find.  Here are some shots of the various booths.  You may also notice the absence of people in some of the photos.  We visited the show over 2 different days, Saturday afternoon was extremely busy while Sunday morning was rather dead.

There were a couple special press and industry only times to visit the expo so to avoid the crowes but again our CES schedule kept getting in the way.
    They even had monster trucks in display and a tuned up import (that was under a cover on Sunday, so no photos)
    Two off-the-wall photos here.  The guy in the crgruve.com booth was nice enough to give me a shirt for free while the other photo is the line to get Jesse Jane to sign something.
    Quite a range of stuff to see at AEE.